[Nbp] Looking forward to seeing you all and to an inspiring autumn

Eva Olsson eva.olsson at chalmers.se
Mon Aug 16 10:13:49 CEST 2021

Dear All,

I hope that you have had a very nice summer and look forward to seeing you all and hearing about it and also about your plans for the autumn.

Please check the news from Chalmers about the recommendations due to the corona virus at

https://intranet.chalmers.se/en/current/coronavirus-covid-19/special-information-for-employees-regarding-the-coronavirus/support-regarding-corona-virus/

The Department Management Group will meet next Monday, August 23rd, and one item on the Agenda is the adjusted return for employees. I and the group leaders in our Division will keep you informed about the development of the recommendations.

Wishing you an inspiring start of the autumn,
Eva.