[Nbp] VB: Apartment 1st hand available December 19/20

Inna Ermilova inna.ermilova at chalmers.se
Thu Oct 29 11:15:33 CET 2020

________________________________
Från: Rosemary Brown
Skickat: den 29 oktober 2020 10:56
Till: Inna Ermilova
Ämne: Apartment 1st hand available December 19/20

Hi Inna,

I have an apartment available for rent, do you think your group would be interested? Do you think you could send this email on the bio group email perhaps for me?

Best,

Rosemary

Hello everyone,

I am leaving Chemical Physics in December and my apartment will be free to rent from around the 19/20th if anyone is interested.

My landlords want to ideally rent to a postdoc, but PhD would probably be welcome.

Professors; maybe you have a new postdoc joining soon that needs a place?

Or maybe anyone in the group is currently looking for a new place.

It’s a first-hand contract in Skår, near Ögryte so you don’t have to look for another place to live again!
I have three rooms plus a kitchen and a bathroom for myself and the rent is around 7000kr per month, it’s a huge place for 1 person 😊

Please get in touch if you know anyone looking for somewhere.

Best,

Rosemary