[Nbp] Program Re: Division meeting on November 6th

Eva Olsson eva.olsson at chalmers.se
Thu Oct 29 11:13:45 CET 2020

Dear All,

Meeting for the Division of Nano and Biophysics

Date: November 6th, 2020
Time: 15:00-16:00
Location: Luftbryggan

Instructions: The meeting is combined zoom and IRL. The people attending in IRL will enjoy a Gustav Adolf pastry. Gustav II Adolf is the founder of Göteborg and November 6th is the Gustav Adolf’s day.
For the IRL you need to bring your cup of coffee/tea to Luftbryggan. The Gustav Adolf pastries will be served in Luftbryggan.
Please let us know if you will attend by zoom or IRL by sending a mail to Gustav Persson (guspe at chalmers.se<mailto:guspe at chalmers.se>) not later than Friday October 30.

Program

  *   Introduction: Eva Olsson (5 min)
  *   Presentation of new members of our Division: Pantea Dara, Mahdi Shanei and Rebecka Rilemark (15 min)
  *   Presentation of new KAW project: Mikael Käll (5 min)
  *   Presentation of research in our Division: Battulga Munkhbat (15 min including questions), Andrew Yankovich (15 min including questions)

Welcome!
Eva.

Meeting for the Division of Nano and Biophysics

Instructions: The meeting is combined zoom and IRL. The people attending in IRL will enjoy a Gustav Adolf pastry. Gustav II Adolf is the founder of Göteborg and November 6th is the Gustav Adolf’s day.

For the IRL you need to bring your cup of coffee/tea to Luftbryggan. The Gustav Adolf pastries will be served in Luftbryggan.
Please let us know if you will attend by zoom or IRL by sending a mail to Gustav Persson (guspe at chalmers.se<mailto:guspe at chalmers.se>) not later than Friday October.

The program will follow shortly.

Best regards,
Eva.