[Nbp] Information about covid-19

Eva Olsson eva.olsson at chalmers.se
Sun Mar 15 14:23:41 CET 2020

Dear All,

I want to make sure that you all have access to relevant and the latest and relevant information about covid-19.  Chalmers is monitoring the development of COVID-19 and provide information about actions and recommendations at

https://intranet.chalmers.se/aktuellt/coronavirus-covid-19/sarskild-information-for-anstallda-om-hantering-av-coronaviruset/stod-gallande-coronavirus/

and

https://www.chalmers.se/sv/nyheter/info/Sidor/default.aspx

Information about covid-19 can also be found at

https://www.krisinformation.se/en/hazards-and-risks/disasters-and-incidents/2020/official-information-on-the-new-coronavirus
and

https://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/the-public-health-agency-of-sweden/communicable-disease-control/covid-19/

Considering these unusual circumstances, we encourage you to discuss with your supervisor, PI project leader, group leader or me if you can and should carry out your work from home. The laboratory work that is necessary still has to be carried out at Chalmers, but if we all make an attempt to work from home if possible, such laboratory work can then be carried out in an environment with reduced social interactions.

It is also important to void going to work if one has any symptoms of fever, coughing or a sour throat, even if mild. The Swedish national information telephone number for covid-19  is 113 13. Other healthcare advice is, as usual, available via 1177. Note, however, that these help centers are currently under heavy loads so please consider the urgency of your question before contacting them.

Information about what to keep in mind during work at home or if you have to stay at home due to illness is described at
https://intranet.chalmers.se/aktuellt/coronavirus-covid-19/sarskild-information-for-anstallda-om-hantering-av-coronaviruset/stod-gallande-coronavirus/

Take care of yourself! Please contact me if you have any questions. You reach me by mail or phone +46 730 794 248.

With my very best wishes,
Eva.