[Nbp] Slack

Karin Norling karin.norling at chalmers.se
Thu Apr 30 13:27:29 CEST 2020

Dear all,

After discussions during last week’s NBP fika, when a need for a discussion forum was raised, I was tasked with creating a Slack workspace for the division. The idea is that it will function as a convenient way to connect in various constellations to discuss, manage lab-related questions, troubleshoot etc in times when we spend a lot of time away from Chalmers. Let’s try it out - it might prove to be a useful tool also later.

You should all have received an invitation to join the workspace. Please contact me if you haven’t, or if you have any questions.

Best,
Karin