[Nbp] Reminder FW: Plan for vacation

Eva Olsson eva.olsson at chalmers.se
Wed Apr 29 11:26:20 CEST 2020

Dear All,

This is a gentle reminder that you should submit your application for vacation not later than April 30.

Best regards,
Eva.

From: Eva Olsson <eva.olsson at chalmers.se>
Date: Monday, March 30, 2020 at 19:47
To: "nbp at lists.chalmers.se" <nbp at lists.chalmers.se>
Subject: Plan for vacation

Dear all,

Even in strange times like this some things are familiar. It is time to plan for holidays.

Please notice:

  *   As employers we need to assure that employees make use of at least 20 days of vacation each year. If you have acquired less days than 20 this year you do not need to take unpaid vacation.

  *   You have the right to get your vacation as a continuous four week vacation during June- August (main vacation).

  *   If you during the calendar year have the right to more than 20 vacation days there is a possibility to save excess days for future use. Please note though that all acquired vacation is meant to be time off and that you cannot have more than 35 days saved at the end of each year. (30 days from January 1st, 2023).

  *   Check your vacation balance in Primula and make a plan with respect to your total amount of days. If you have a redundancy or questions regarding your vacation please contact me.

  *   Send your application in Primula at the latest April 30th.

https://intranet.chalmers.se/en/working-at-chalmers/working-hours-leave-salary-benefits/working-hours-leave/holiday/

Best regards,
Eva.