[Dsai.phd] New Phd email-list

Emilio Jorge emilio.jorge at chalmers.se
Thu Sep 24 08:59:35 CEST 2020

Hi!

You are now part of a mailing list that includes all the Phd students
of the DSAI division. This can be useful for messages that are
important to reach out to all of us, not all keep track of the slack
group (let me know if you are not on the slack and would like to join,
try to join dsai-hq.slack.com and contact me if you can not).

I am looking for someone to manage this mailing list, mostly being
proactive about making sure new students are added to the list.

Best,
Emilio