[Dhg] Fwd: Link for registration for Anne L'Huillier's nobel lecture in physics on December 15, 2023, 14.00 - 15.45

Dag Hanstorp dag.hanstorp at physics.gu.se
Fri Nov 24 13:23:34 CET 2023

Hej,

Please find registration for Nobel laureates talks below. It is required
to register in order to enter the lecture hall.

Here is the link for registering for Anne L'Huillier's nobel lecture in
physics on December 15, 2023, 14.00 - 15.45. My guess is that one should
act quickly to grab a spot:

https://ui.ungpd.com/Surveys/f74a6a8e-4732-4461-906d-2940be480541
<https://ui.ungpd.com/Surveys/f74a6a8e-4732-4461-906d-2940be480541>

and for Krausz on Monday