[Agda-dev] Run the testsuite before pushing to master

Andrea Vezzosi sanzhiyan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 14:56:14 CEST 2019

The error was indeed about acmart-xelatex.lagda.tex

And yes, adding "\usepackage{fontspec}" makes compilation go through!

FYI the relevant packages installed on this machine should be these:

texlive-publishers/bionic,bionic,now 2017.20180305-2 all [installed]

fonts-linuxlibertine/bionic,bionic,now 5.3.0-4 all [installed,automatic]
  Linux Libertine family of fonts