[Agda-dev] Discussion: Missing bug-fix commit in the maintenance branch

Wolfram Kahl kahl at cas.mcmaster.ca
Sat Feb 14 18:25:17 CET 2015

On Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 09:49:38AM -0500, Andrés Sicard-Ramírez wrote:
> Maybe an option is stopping working in the maintenance branches of Agda and
> the standard library and focus in the release of Agda 2.4.4 (and a version
> of the standard library compatible with it). The standard library is ready
> for it. Besides issue https://code.google.com/p/agda/issues/detail?id=1347,
> I don't remember if there are some Agda issues blocking this option.

How about https://code.google.com/p/agda/issues/detail?id=1396  ?

This keeps me and my students glued to an old development version from July 2014...

Wolfram

P.S.:  Andrés, in my text-only mail reader (mutt), your messages all look rather strange,
  with an almost-full line of "&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&" prefixing (without space) your first sentence,
  so that the first character of that sentence ends up at the end of the "&&&&"-line...