[subexp-daq] Question on trlo_ctrl with option --trig-status

Weber, Guenter Dr. g.weber at hi-jena.gsi.de
Fri May 24 16:42:33 CEST 2024

Dear Håkan,

to me it looks like

$VULOM4_CTRL --addr=$addr --trig-status

starts a never ending printout of the current status of the VULOM.

Is there a possibility to just get the status a single time and then stop the execution?

My intention is to check, after setting up the VULOM, when synchronization is done and it is safe to start the DAQ.

Many thanks and best greetings
Günter