[subexp-daq] NURDLIB - V767 output was cleaned up

Håkan T Johansson f96hajo at chalmers.se
Tue May 14 18:00:27 CEST 2024

Hmm, I think the ID, revision, serial number etc, typically would go to
log level, so that a user need not enable verbose mode for that.  (Also
helps to get it into trouble reports when a log is provided.)

However, to not be so spammy, those values could be printed in just on
line together?

I guess Hans may have some standard strategy?

Cheers,
Håkan