[subexp-daq] NURDLIB - CAEN V785N added plus spec file for UCESB

Weber, Guenter Dr. g.weber at hi-jena.gsi.de
Tue May 7 17:20:43 CEST 2024

Dear Hans,

I had a brief check with the new NURDLIB and our DAQ (consisting of V785 ADCs and a V1190 TDC) is still working fine. Unfortunately, we will not be able to check the implementation of the SIS3316 modules within the next few weeks.

Right now I am polishing the V767 implementation that was our starting point for adding things to NURDLIB. We did a few unnecessary things at that time.

Best greetings

Günter