[subexp-daq] NURDLIB - SIS3316 - major rework of check_hit

Hans Toshihide Törnqvist hans.tornqvist at chalmers.se
Fri Jun 14 19:40:27 CEST 2024

Dear Günter,

I had a look, it seemed fine.

There is a rebased version against the current main:
SIS3316_check_hit_reworked_rebased

Due to some new safety checks, I had to remove a sis3316-only config
function and instead rely on common existing config functions, so please
try it out and see that it works ok. If this runs I will put all of it
in 'main'!

Best regards,
Hans