[subexp-daq] New warning meassage in R3BFUSER

Håkan T Johansson f96hajo at chalmers.se
Fri Jul 19 12:22:20 CEST 2024

Dear Günter,

that sounds great!  Let's check that I got it right:

- You are now running with up-to-date (master/main):

   drasi,
   trloii,
   r3bfuser and

   nurdlib is at the 'newest' SIS3316_check_hit_reworked_rebased (ccac28b)

With the following fixes, it runs:

- r3bfuser: log_callback - second argument (line number) not 'int'
   (I've sent a merge request)

- nurdlib: FUNC_NONNULL((1,2))
   (I've sent a merge request)

- r3bfuser: changed:

         /* diff = crate_counter_get_diff(g_counter_ms); */
         diff = 1;

   This will need some deeper thought to figure what really should be fixed
   though.

Cheers,
Håkan