[subexp-daq] New warning meassage in R3BFUSER

Håkan T Johansson f96hajo at chalmers.se
Thu Jul 18 15:47:46 CEST 2024

Dear Günter,

did I follow this thread correctly that these tests are with 'new'
hardware, i.e. a setup which has no working reference software?

You have / are using the SIS3316 modules in another physical setup with
some fairly recent branch in the previous nurdlib repository?

https://gitlab.com/chalmers-subexp/nurdlib.prelgpl21/-/network/master

--

If so, there are three changes at the same time:

- Nurdlib updates (also split by the repository change).

- The SIS3316 code branch adapted from the previous to the new repository.

- A new hardware setup.

Cheers,
Håkan