[subexp-daq] NURDLIB: - how to check which version is installed and how to update to the most recent version

Weber, Guenter Dr. g.weber at hi-jena.gsi.de
Mon Jan 8 11:44:09 CET 2024

Alright. Sorry for being stupid!

With 'make' everything runs smoothly up to this point:

SUITE build_cc_ppc-linux_4.2.2_debug/ntest/tests/fail.suite
SUITE build_cc_ppc-linux_4.2.2_debug/ntest/tests/fixture.suite
SUITE build_cc_ppc-linux_4.2.2_debug/ntest/tests/pass.suite
SUITE build_cc_ppc-linux_4.2.2_debug/ntest/tests/signal.suite
SUITE build_cc_ppc-linux_4.2.2_debug/ntest/tests/string.suite
SUITE build_cc_ppc-linux_4.2.2_debug/ntest/tests/verbose.suite
SUITS build_cc_ppc-linux_4.2.2_debug/ntest/tests/ntest_.suites
NTEST build_cc_ppc-linux_4.2.2_debug/ntest/tests/ntest_.c
CCGEN build_cc_ppc-linux_4.2.2_debug/ntest/tests/ntest_.o
LD    build_cc_ppc-linux_4.2.2_debug/test_ntest
LD    build_cc_ppc-linux_4.2.2_debug/test
build_cc_ppc-linux_4.2.2_debug/tools/hwmap_error_internal.o:(.sdata+0x0): undefined reference to `trcom_hwmap_error_internal'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [build_cc_ppc-linux_4.2.2_debug/test] Error 1

What should I do?

Best greetings

Günter