[subexp-daq] NURDLIB: - how to check which version is installed and how to update to the most recent version

Weber, Guenter Dr. g.weber at hi-jena.gsi.de
Fri Dec 22 17:55:18 CET 2023

Dear Hakan,

thank you very much for the reply.

On my system the output of the command is as follows:

git describe --all --always --dirty --long
-> heads/mcal_daq-0-gb2bc721

How shall I interpret this output?

I guess I should compare it to something I can find under https://gitlab.com/chalmers-subexp

But there I only can access the following projects:

- drasi
- egmwsort
- ucesb

Best greetings