[Driftstörning] uppdatering av serverar / patching of servers

Aidin Fanni aidin.fanni at chalmers.se
Ons Apr 13 15:04:15 CEST 2011

Uppdatering av serverar:
Flertal av våra tjänster kommer att starts om under kvällen och imorgon kväll. Detta kan innebära korta avbrott i tjänsterna.

Patching servers:
A number of our servers will be rebooted Wednesday and Thursday evening. Short interruptions in some services is to be expected.

                             Due to the release of patches dealing with a number of zero day exploits in
                             Microsoft's server software, a number of our servers will be patched and
                             rebooted during the evening on Wednesday and Thursday 13-14th of April.
                             This will cause a short interruption in the delivery of a number of our services.
                             We do not perceive problems in the redundancy so no work or email will be lost.

                             This applies but is not limited to:

·         File delivery service (home directories)

·         Mail service

·         The Student Portal

·         Conference and chat service (OCS)

Aidin Fanni
System Administrator

ITS
Chalmers University of Technology
SE-412 96 Göteborg, Sweden
Tel +46(0)31-772 6602, mobile +46(0)76-101 05 24
Fax +46(0)31-772 8680
www.chalmers.se<http://www.chalmers.se/>
E-mail: aidin.fanni at chalmers.se<mailto:aidin.fanni at chalmers.se>