[Driftstörning] Omstart av vpn-gw / Reboot of vpn-gw at 18:00 Monday 2021-03-22

Kejvan Redjamand kejvan at chalmers.se
Mon Mars 22 18:47:04 CET 2021

This work is done.

Kind regards,

  Kejvan Redjamand
 IT-avdelningen | IT Office
  +46(0)31 772 5919

From: driftstorning <driftstorning-bounces at lists.chalmers.se> On Behalf Of Kejvan Redjamand
Sent: den 19 mars 2021 13:35
To: driftstorning at lists.chalmers.se
Subject: [Driftstörning] Omstart av vpn-gw / Reboot of vpn-gw at 18:00 Monday 2021-03-22

Hi,

We are going to apply a new software update followed by a restart of vpn-gw.chalmers.se at 18:00 Monday 2021-03-22, as a step in further troubleshooting the problems this system is facing.
The work will take around 30 minutes if all goes well.
All ongoing sessions will end. Please log out before the announced service time.
The other VPN service vpn19-gw.chalmers.se is NOT affected. It may be used instead.
Always On VPN users (on Windows CDA computers) are NOT affected.
We apologize for the troubles it may cause you.

Kind regards,

Kejvan Redjamand
IT-avdelningen | IT Office
+46(0)31 772 5919

We are trying, with help of the supplier of the system, to find the cause and resolve the problems that cause instability in our VPN service. This process involves series of activities over time which require restart of the system. These activities are scheduled after working hours. We apologize for the troubles it may cause you.