[Driftstörning] Choodle - now uses Shibboleth/IdP to log in

Taz Lodder taz at chalmers.se
Tors May 3 10:08:50 CEST 2018

Work has now been completed.

Choodle will take you to the IdP login. Authorised users are in the employee at chalmers.se group, so this is not open to students.

Any issues, please let me know.

Happy Choodling!

/taz

Taz Lodder
Systemadministratör | System Administrator
Chalmers IT-Avdelningen | Chalmers IT Office
taz at chalmers.se<mailto:taz at chalmers.se>
Internal: 6636
External: +46(0)31 772 6636
Mobile: +46(0)733 05 27 76

Chalmers tekniska högskola | Chalmers University of Technology
SE-412 96 Göteborg, Sweden
http://www.chalmers.se