[Driftstörning] Emergency WiFi maintenance on Thursday (February 1'th) after 17:00

Göran Bengtson goeran at chalmers.se
Tis Jan 30 13:48:29 CET 2018

It is likely that the software upgrade yesterday in components in our WiFi
infrastructure solved our hardware/software problem.

We need to do a hopefully final maintenance to make this fix complete.
This will be done on Thursdag, February 1'th, after 17:00.

Some service impact is expected, but shorter than last time.
Affected services are WiFi (eduroam and NOMAD) and NOMAD on ethernet.

 			/ Göran Bengtson
 			  IT Services Infrastructure