[Driftstörning] Disturbances in web services

Hasse S G Freij hazze at chalmers.se
Mon Aug 6 12:30:26 CEST 2018

Hej (in english below)

Vi har just nu störningar i centrala system som drabbar våra webbservrar.

Det kan vara svårt att nå vissa sidor, dessa laddar långsamt eller inte alls.

Vi jobbar på problemet.

Currently we have disturbances in our central systems that affects our web servers.

It may be difficult to reach some pages, which loads slowly or not at all. We are working

on the problem

//Hasse Freij

Chalmers IT-support

Start of Problem: 2018-08-06 11.50

Estimated to be solved: 2018-08-06  13:00

Affected systems: Web servers. May also affect other service functions.