[Driftstörning] Insidan looks more stable now

Taz Lodder taz at chalmers.se
Fre Okt 20 14:20:00 CEST 2017

I believe we have managed to restore a decent level of stability for Insidan.

Apologies for all the outages and inconvenience caused.

Please email me if you see any more issues.

The testing of Insidan scheduled in for Tuesday 2017-10-24 will still go ahead.

Taz

Taz Lodder
Systemadministratör | System Administrator
Chalmers IT-Avdelningen | Chalmers IT Office
taz at chalmers.se<mailto:taz at chalmers.se>
Internal: 6636
External: +46(0)31 772 6636
Mobile: +46(0)733 05 27 76

Chalmers tekniska högskola | Chalmers University of Technology
SE-412 96 Göteborg, Sweden
http://www.chalmers.se