[Driftstörning]POSTPONED IN THE END Re: FYI: Very late drift email about mur database upgrade (but this shouldn't affect anybody)

Taz Lodder taz at chalmers.se
Ons Okt 11 13:28:13 CEST 2017

During my pre-upgrade preparation/checks, I noticed that the database has in fact been updated in the last 24 hours, so have been mistakenly misinformed about the activity on this server.

Therefore, I did not proceed and have requested confirmation of an actual date/time.

Taz Lodder
Systemadministratör | System Administrator
Chalmers IT-Avdelningen | Chalmers IT Office
taz at chalmers.se<mailto:taz at chalmers.se>
Internal: 6636
External: +46(0)31 772 6636
Mobile: +46(0)733 05 27 76

Chalmers tekniska högskola | Chalmers University of Technology
SE-412 96 Göteborg, Sweden
http://www.chalmers.se