[Driftstörning] Work on the file server sol.ita.chalmers.se Saturday 2017-12-02

Erik Larsson erikl at chalmers.se
Tors Nov 23 15:16:30 CET 2017

We will perform hardware updates on the file server sol.ita.chalmers.se on
Sat 2 Dec 9:00-18:00.

We will announce on this list when the work is done.

Affected services:
Web pages in the web hotel
All group areas
All unix/linux home directories

We recommend that you have logged out during this time from all clients
that connect to the file server. Otherwise, there is a high risk that
these clients will need to be restarted.

If there should be any problems to use the services after our work is
done, please try to reboot your computer before contacting Servicedesk at
email     support at chalmers.se
telephone 031 - 772 6600 (employees)
           031 - 772 6500 (students)

Best regards,