[Driftstörning] VB: [Baas-announce] BaaS - Scheduled downtime for maintenance 11/11-2015 12:00->18:00.

Erik Larsson erikl at chalmers.se
Ons Nov 11 20:26:45 CET 2015

Från: Baas-announce [baas-announce-bounces at lists.sunet.se] för Janne Johansson [Janne.Johansson at ipnett.com]
Skickat: den 11 november 2015 18:45
Till: Martin Millnert
Kopia: noc at nordu.net; baas-announce at lists.sunet.se; noc at sunet.se
Ämne: Re: [Baas-announce] BaaS - Scheduled downtime for maintenance 11/11-2015 12:00->18:00.

> On 11 Nov 2015, at 12:16, Martin Millnert <martin.millnert at ipnett.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On Tuesday the 11th of November in a few weeks we would like to have scheduled maintenance of the BaaS service.
>>
>> And of course, the 11th is a Wedneysday, not a Tuesday. The date is correct, only the day-of-week was wrong.
>> Sorry for the confusion.
>
> The maintenance has begun.
> We'll update again when it is complete.

The backup server is up, running and reachable since around 18:30, some 30 minutes late. Sorry for that.

Auxiliary services are still to be verified status on, so API/RT/Portal may be a few moments later, but clients
are doing backups already on the TSM now.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

--

Janne Johansson
System Administrator Cloud Services
janne.johansson at ipnett.com