[Driftstörning] Problem med ÄHS (service.portal)

Fredrik Mellström traal at chalmers.se
Tors Nov 20 08:01:42 CET 2014

(Translation in English below.)

Hej!

Det är problem med ärendehanteringssystemet, ÄHS
(service.portal.chalmers.se).  Vi försöker åtgärda problemet så snart vi
kan.

Hi,

Right now there are problems with our request tracking system
(service.portal.chalmers.se).  We are trying to fix it as soon as possible.

--------  Details (in english only) ----------

Start of problem: 05.10 (Thu Nov 20, 2014)

(Will be) solved at: unknown

Affected users: Everybody

Affected systems: service.portal.chalmers.se

(Note: Affected users/systems might be wrong or different, this
is a quick estimate, before all facts are known to us.)

Med vänlig hälsning / Kind Regards
Chalmers ServiceDesk, IT-Service
Fredrik Mellström
WEB: http://www.chalmers.se/its
E-mail: support at chalmers.se
Tel: 031-772 6600 (031-772 6500 for students)
Blogg: http://www.chalmers.se/driftinfo
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/chalmers.servicedesk
Twitter: http://twitter.com/chalmers_its