[Driftstörning] Problem med lagring / file00

Fredrik Mellström traal at chalmers.se
Ons Nov 5 10:18:48 CET 2014

(Translation in English below.)

Hej!

Det har blivit oförutsedda problem vid switchbytet, och tyvärr har detta
påverkat vissa tjänster, bland annat windowsfilservern file00.

Arbete pågår med att återställa alla tjänster snarast möjligt.

Hi,

Right now we have encountered unforeseen problems, caused by the switch
replacement.  One of the services affected is the central windows file
server, file00.

We are currently working on restoring all services as soon as possible.

--------  Details (in english only) ----------

Start of problem: 9.45 A.M. (Wed Nov 5, 2014)

(Will be) solved at: unknown, but hopefully before 11.00 A.M.

Affected users: Everybody

Affected systems: file00, the Windows file server

(Note: Affected users/systems might be wrong or different, this
is a quick estimate, before all facts are known to us.)

Med vänlig hälsning / Kind Regards
Chalmers ServiceDesk, IT-Service
Fredrik Mellström
WEB: http://www.chalmers.se/its
E-mail: support at chalmers.se
Tel: 031-772 6600 (031-772 6500 for students)
Blogg: http://www.chalmers.se/driftinfo
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/chalmers.servicedesk
Twitter: http://twitter.com/chalmers_its