[Driftstörning] Telephone problems at Chalmers

Anders Qvist gusan at chalmers.se
Fre Jan 17 12:14:03 CET 2014

Currently, there is a  problem with the telephone services at Chalmers. Some calls are not directed as they should, and some callers only receive a busy tone.

We are currently investigating the problem and will post updates when we have additional information.

För närvarande är det problem med vissa Telefonitjänster på Chalmers. Vissa samtal kopplas inte fram, vissa får bara en upptaget ton.

Felsökning pågår, mer information kommer.

Mvh,
Anders Qvist
System administrator
Chalmers University of Technology