[All.non-board.wacqt] Call for WACQT industrial PhD or postdoc projects 2024

Cristina Andersson cristina.andersson at chalmers.se
Tors May 30 16:38:31 CEST 2024

Call for WACQT industrial PhD or postdoc projects 2024

Dear all,

The Wallenberg Center for Quantum Technology (WACQT) invites small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to submit applications for industrial PhD or industrial postdoc projects. In total, approximately three projects will be funded during the call with the goal of strengthening collaborations between WACQT and the industry, especially with small and medium-sized companies that develop enabling technologies of strategic relevance for the WACQT program.

Last day to apply is 30 June at 17.00 (CET)

For more information about the call and how to apply please visit our home page:

https://www.chalmers.se/en/centres/wacqt/industrial-collaboration/grants-at-wacqt/

Please do not hesitate in contacting me in case you have any questions related to the call.

Best Regards,

Cristina

Cristina Andersson, Ph.D.
Industrial Relations, Wallenberg Centre for Quantum Technology (WACQT)

Chalmers University of Technology
Department of Microtechnology and Nanoscience - MC2
Kemivägen 9, 412 96 Göteborg, Sweden

Direct phone: +46 (0) 46 31 772 30 97
Mobile: +46 (0) 761-25 70 81
E-mail: cristina.andersson at chalmers.se<mailto:cristina.andersson at chalmers.se>