[Agda] Call for Nominations: SLE 2024 - Artifact Evaluation Committee, Nominations Wanted

Andrei Chis chisvasileandrei at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 14:40:42 CEST 2024

17th ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Software Language
Engineering (SLE 2024)
October 20-21, 2024
Pasadena, California, United States

---------------------------

As part of the artifact evaluation process of SLE 2024, we are looking
for additional members. If you know candidates that might be
interested in being part of the Artifact Evaluation Committee, please
nominate them.

https://2024.splashcon.org/track/sle-2024#Artifact-Evaluation
http://www.sleconf.org/2024/ArtifactEvaluation

We organize nominations using the following Google form.

https://forms.gle/p3eB3572rQi7WdHYA

We prioritize nominations done until the 31st of August.

For additional information, clarification, or answers to questions,
please get in touch with the artifact evaluation co-chairs.