[Agda] Faculty positions at Birmingham Theory Group

Martin Escardo m.escardo at bham.ac.uk
Mon Sep 18 12:36:20 CEST 2023

Dear colleagues,

The University of Birmingham is recruiting a number of academics at
assistant/associate professor level in the School of Computer Science:

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/DCA296/assistant-professor
https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/DCA300/associate-professor

The Theory of Computation group at Birmingham is world-renowned, and we
have been actively recruiting new researchers for some years now. More
information about the group is here:

https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/research/activity/computer-science/theory-of-computation/index.aspx

Please encourage interested students, postdocs and colleagues to apply!
For informal enquiries, please contact me, Dr Anupam Das
<a.das at bham.ac.uk> and/or any other member of the group if you intend to
make an application.

Best wishes,
Martin