[Agda] Announcement: agda2hs release v1.0

Orestis Melkonian melkon.or at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 15:54:27 CEST 2023

Briefly, the main difference is that MAlonzo covers the entirety of
Agda, while agda2hs does not really care about that, we instead want to
cover as many Haskell features as possible, i.e. writing Haskell within
Agda if you will.

Also see the 'Related Work: Program Extraction' section of the paper for
more details and comparisons.

Cheers,
--OM