[Agda] Impredicative prop?

Martin Escardo m.escardo at bham.ac.uk
Thu Feb 23 13:12:42 CET 2023

I am listening. :-)

Yes, I did that for Andy who at some point needed a small type of
propositions. I am not sure it still works in the current version of
Agda. (I think also Andreas and/or Jesper improved rewriting for the
purposes of the second file, at that time.)

But I think Andy wrote an improved version?

Best,
Martin