[Agda] Agda Implementors' Meeting XXXVI in Delft, NL, 10-16.05.2022

Bohdan Liesnikov b.liesnikov at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 18:08:59 CET 2023

               Agda Implementors' Meeting XXXVI

                    Call for participation

     https://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/Main/AIMXXXVI

The 36th Agda Implementors' Meeting will take place in Delft, the
Netherlands from Wednesday 10th of May 2023 to Tuesday 16th of May 2023.

The meeting will consist of:

    * Presentations concerning theory, implementation, and use cases of
Agda and other Agda-like languages.

    * Discussions around issues related to the Agda language.

    * Plenty of time to work in, on, under or around Agda, in
collaboration with other participants.

To register for AIM XXXVI, please fill out the form below and send it to
Thomas by email <thomas dot lamiaux at ens-paris-saclay.fr>, or simply
edit the AIMXXXVI wiki page yourself.

We might have some funding from sponsors for students and
underprivileged groups who want to attend the meeting, please keep an
eye on the wiki page.

 > Registration form for Agda Implementors' Meeting XXXVI
 >
 >    Name:
 >
 >    Online or In person:
 >
 >    Institution:
 >
 >    Dietary restrictions: