[Agda] [ANNOUNCE] Agda 2.6.3

Ingo Blechschmidt iblech at speicherleck.de
Wed Feb 1 04:33:40 CET 2023

Dear friends of the fruitful work of the people who brought us the new Agda version,

On Mon Jan 30 07:52:15 2023, Andrés Sicard-Ramírez wrote:
> The Agda Team is very pleased to announce the release of Agda 2.6.3.

just wanted to let you know that I just updated the "run it directly in
the browser without installation" variant of Agda, the Agdapad, to Agda 2.6.3.
Enjoy:

    https://agdapad.quasicoherent.io/

- stdlib 1.7.2-rc1
- cubical 0.5-c01135 (together with PR #948 of the cubical repository)
- categories 0.1.7.1 (with a trivial version bump in the agda-lib file)

If there is a need to have a version of the Agdapad which is pinned to
Agda 2.6.2.2, please give me a heads up, that could easily be arranged.

Cheers,
Ingo