[Agda] Thorsten's 60th birthday

Nicolai Kraus nicolai.kraus at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 18:21:58 CEST 2022

(Apologies if this is a duplicate, I believe Tarmo's email from last week
has not gone through.)

Dear all,

Our colleague and friend Thorsten Altenkirch will turn sixty on Thursday,
20 September 2022.

We will mark this occasion with a full-day workshop/celebration

** at the University of Nottingham

on Wednesday, 12 October 2022, **

including a dinner in the evening.

This is primarily intended as an in-person event, but online participation
will be possible, to some degree at least.

To sign up, please fill out the Google form at

https://docs.google
.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf99-Tw-FnWWTRwaR22Qn63nMurg6oUAKH8nk9ahx2y6N_KXw/viewform?usp=sf_link

by Sunday, 25 September 2022.

If you'd like to give a (short) talk, please get in touch with us
(nicolai.kraus at nottingham.ac.uk, conor.mcbride at strath.ac.uk,
tarmo at ru.is) by email by Sunday, 18 September. We may prioritize
proposals arriving earlier.

Looking forward to meeting many of you there,

Nicolai Kraus, Conor McBride, Tarmo Uustalu