[Agda] Version mixup

Philip Wadler wadler at inf.ed.ac.uk
Wed Jun 29 20:15:10 CEST 2022

Thank you to Nils, Jason, and Sandro for your help. Sandro's suggestion has sorted the problem! Go well, -- P

.   \ Philip Wadler, Professor of Theoretical Computer Science,
.   /\ School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
.  /  \ and Senior Research Fellow, IOHK
. http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/wadler/