[Agda] FixPoint.unfold-wfRec, but for lexicographic induction?

Siek, Jeremy jsiek at indiana.edu
Fri Jun 3 02:08:04 CEST 2022

The answer to my question is to use the lexicographic induction from
Data.Product.Relation.Binary.Lex.Strict
which is formulated as an instance of well founded induction, and then
I can use the same unfold-wfRec.

I had been using the lexicographic induction from
Induction/Lexicographic.agda
but it seems that this was a red herring.

Cheers,
Jeremy