[Agda] Workshop in honour of Thierry Coquand's 60th birthday

Ana Bove bove at chalmers.se
Wed May 11 15:05:31 CEST 2022

Thierry Coquand, professor at the University of Gothenburg in Sweden,
had his 60th birthday on 18 April 2021. We are organizing a scientific
meeting to celebrate him and his seminal contributions to mathematical
logic, constructive mathematics, theoretical computer science, and the
development of proof assistants for type theory. The celebration was
originally planned to take place in direct connection with Thierry’s
birthday, but had to be postponed several times because of the pandemic.

The meeting will take place in Gothenburg on 24–26 August 2022, and is
open to everyone who wants to join the celebration. It is free of
charge, except that participants who wish to join the banquet in the
evening on Thursday 25th of August have to pay their bill directly to
the restaurant. Participants are also asked to arrange their own travel
and accommodation.

For more information about the meeting please visit the workshop's page
at https://tc60.cse.chalmers.se/.

If you plan to attend the meeting, we kindly ask you to fill in the
registration form (available from the link above) by June 30th at the
latest so we can plan catering and dinner.

Sincerely, the organising committee
Andreas Abel, Ana Bove, Peter Dybjer, Peter LeFanu Lumsdaine and Anders
Mörtberg

--
-- Ana Bove, Docent
email: bove(at)chalmers.se