[Agda] [ANNOUNCE] Agda 2.6.2.2 release candidate

Andreas Abel abela at chalmers.se
Sun Mar 20 21:29:40 CET 2022

On behalf of the Agda Team, I am pleased to announce a release candidate
for Agda 2.6.2.2:

     https://hackage.haskell.org/package/Agda-2.6.2.1.20220320/candidate

2.6.2.2 will be mostly a bugfix release, and will build in the latest
Haskell ecosystem (bytestring-0.11.2.0, text-icu-0.8.0.1).
For detailed comparison with 2.6.2.1, consult the changelog published
with the candidate above.

Instructions how to test the candidate are available at:

     https://github.com/agda/agda/pull/5841

Please report any regressions over 2.6.2.1 (or 2.6.2) at the Agda issue
tracker.
I plan to release Agda 2.6.2.2 one week later, should no
release-stopping regressions be reported.

Cheers,
Andreas

andreas.abel at gu.se
http://www.cse.chalmers.se/~abela/