[Agda] Call for STSMs, deadline 16 January 2022
kaposi.ambrus at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 16:19:35 CET 2022
COST Action CA20111 EuroProofNet
Open call for Short-Term Scientific Missions (STSMs)
Dear EuroProofNet COST Action participants,
The next deadline is:
* 16 January 2022, for STSMs during the period February - October 2022
(there will be more opportunities to apply, see
A Short-Term Scientific Mission (STSM) is a research visit of an individual
researcher from a country participating in the Action in a different
country also participating in the Action. We encourage STSMs, as they are
an effective way of starting and maintaining collaborations.
Proposals are made through the e-COST system (
The coordinators for STSMs are Danijela Simic (University of Belgrade,
Serbia) and Ambrus Kaposi (Eötvös Loránd University, Hungary).
The procedure for proposing an STSM is described in Annex 2 of the
Annotated Rules (
The main points about STSMs are:
* An STSM must be between two different countries which are participating
in the Action.
* The typical duration is one or two weeks. We favor short missions so
that more people can get funded.
* The financial contribution for an STSM is a fixed grant based on the
applicant's budget request and the evaluation of the application by the
STSM assessment committee. The grant will not necessarily cover all costs
of the visit. The grant only covers travel and subsistence and is
transferred after the STSM has taken place.
* Recommended grants:
- up to EUR 120 for daily allowance (depending on the location)
- up to EUR 400 for travel.
- the total may not exceed EUR 4000 (this is a hard limit)
* As part of the application form submitted through e-COST, the goals of
the mission have to be described including how it contributes to the
objectives of the Action (see https://www.cost.eu/actions/CA20111), which
working group(s) it contributes to, and a confirmation from the host that
he or she will receive the applicant.
* Proposals should be submitted by the deadlines.
* STSMs must end before the end of October.
The criteria according to which funding will be decided are in order:
* importance with regard to the research coordination objectives
* inclusiveness target countries
* team with low resources
* balance over the action life time between people, teams, countries and
Within 15 days of the end of the STSM, a short scientific report must be
submitted through the e-cost system along with the Host’s approval of the
Danijela Simic and Ambrus Kaposi
EuroProofNet STSM Coordinators
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Agda