[Agda] lectures on Agda

selinger at mathstat.dal.ca selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Thu Oct 7 18:04:03 CEST 2021

Hi Jesper,

thanks, I created a pull request, and it failed with some "whitespace
issue". Speficially, the script $HOME/.local/bin/fix-whitespace --check
apparently failed.

But I don't know what that script is checking or how to fix it. I just
followed the same syntax as the other entries in that file.

I'm hoping that someone who knows what this is about could have a look.

Thanks, -- Peter