[Agda] Bizzare error

Philip Wadler wadler at inf.ed.ac.uk
Mon Sep 27 09:39:13 CEST 2021

Thanks, that fixed it! I did untabify, but appear to have missed one (or
two).

I am still amazed that a tab *in a comment* can cause a lexical error. Is
that a known feature?

Go well, -- P

.   \ Philip Wadler, Professor of Theoretical Computer Science,
.   /\ School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
.  /  \ and Senior Research Fellow, IOHK
. http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/wadler/