[Agda] Postdoctoral position in homotopy type theory and related topics at Stockholm University

Anders Mortberg anders.mortberg at math.su.se
Mon Sep 6 13:43:02 CEST 2021

 Dear all,

I’m pleased to announce that we’re hiring a postdoctoral researcher in
homotopy type theory and related topics at Stockholm University. It’s a 2
year position, provisionally starting January 2022, in the computational
mathematics group of the Mathematics Department. The application deadline
is 1 October.

We welcome all applicants interested in working on homotopy type theory and
related topics. Potential project topics include, but are not limited to:
homotopy type theory, categorical models of type theories, cubical type
theories, implementation of proof assistants, computer formalization of
mathematics and computer science.

Full details and application at:
https://www.su.se/english/about-the-university/work-at-su/available-jobs?rmpage=job&rmjob=15797&rmlang=UK

Departmental webpage: https://www.math.su.se/english/research

Please get in touch with me if you have any questions about the position!

Best,
Anders