[Agda] [ANNOUNCE] Agda 2.6.2 release candidate 2

Nils Anders Danielsson nad at cse.gu.se
Mon Jun 7 11:28:21 CEST 2021

On 2021-06-06 20:53, mechvel at scico.botik.ru wrote:
> Also we forget of the standard library versions,
> probably, they are different for Agda-2.6.1 and for Agda 2.6.2.rc2
> (the latter uses `master' of June 5).
> For example, if there is a change in Nat or Integer arithmetic implementation, then the
> performance change in my example can be great.

That's a good point. Version 1.6 of the library should work with Agda
2.6.1. The changelog for version 1.7 does not suggest that there have
been any relevant changes related to natural number or integer
arithmetic. There has been a change related to the Maybe type, but that
change is related to a change to Agda.

--
/NAD