[Agda] [ANNOUNCE] Agda 2.6.2 release candidate 2

mechvel at scico.botik.ru mechvel at scico.botik.ru
Sun Jun 6 20:45:17 CEST 2021

Also if you mean the performance comparison for the code produced by
different ghc versions,
then most of users have various Haskell programs, so they can compare
ghc-8.8.3 with
ghc-9.0.1.
In my example of polynomial arithmetic the time overhead is 5%.
I think of putting the Haskell program on public.
Being a neighbor of the polynomial arithmetic written in Agda, this
small package will provide
a nice test for the performance in the two systems and for provable
programming overhead.
Each new Haskell and Agda version can be tested on these two libraries
(the one in Haskell is mush smaller).

--
SM