[Agda] [ANNOUNCE] Agda 2.6.2 release candidate

Jesper Cockx Jesper at sikanda.be
Sun Jun 6 09:26:50 CEST 2021

Hi Sergei,

The reason why we chose to not leave --guardedness by default is because
that would mean all libraries would use --guardedness by default as well,
which would make it impossible to use those libraries together with
--sized-types. It is easier to remember to enable --guardedness when you
need it, instead of having to remember to *disable* it when you *don't*
need it. I hope this explains why we decided to make this change.

-- Jesper