[Agda] [ANNOUNCE] Agda 2.6.2 release candidate 2

Andrés Sicard-Ramírez asr at eafit.edu.co
Sat Jun 5 23:07:04 CEST 2021

Dear all,

The Agda Team is very pleased to announce the second release candidate
(RC2) of Agda 2.6.2. We plan to release 2.6.2 in a few days.

# Changes respect to the first release candidate

In Agda 2.6.2 RC2 we fixed a couple of additional issues and a regression.

# Installation

Agda 2.6.2 RC2 can be installed using cabal-install or stack:

* Getting the release candidate

    $ cabal get
https://hackage.haskell.org/package/Agda-2.6.1.3.20210605/candidate/Agda-2.6.1.3.20210605.tar.gz
    $ cd Agda-2.6.1.3.20210605

* Using cabal-install

    $ cabal install

* Using stack

    $ stack --stack-yaml stack-a.b.c.yaml install

replacing `a.b.c` with your version of GHC.

# Fixed issues

    http://hackage.haskell.org/package/Agda-2.6.1.3.20210605/candidate/changelog

Enjoy Agda 2.6.2 RC2 and please test as much as possible.

--
Andrés, on behalf of the Agda Team